Skip to main content

MORNING PAPERS


the sky was a deep indigo as i walked to the paper-shop (at 6 am !);
I was convinced that today was Saturday,
which is why I was buying the paper {free TV guide, magazine etc.}
in the first place. The Good News my paper cost only 70p rather than £1:40,
so I appear to have saved 70p; the bad news is that in reality I spent 70p
that I should not normally have done.
I could have saved 50p
by walking up to campus, but

a). the union shop isn't open
that early [change of tense ?] and


b). it is deeply
uncool to be seen on campus out of term time, people will
assume that I actually work !


c) I don't normally buy Newspapers Tues-Friday





All this means that I am probably, on a subconcious basis,
eagerly expecting/ anticipating
( you decide)the new term.
I'm not; I don't have any lectures, because

a) I haven't been offered the work

b) I am not taking any courses

c) I am still officially on the sick

[ the nice new labour government removed my disabled living allowance,
so now I have to claim the sick, and stop working when my condition
flares up or I have an episode,
instead of working around it, and people
question why I never have and never shall vote for the unmentionable little shits ! ]

Still on health; the low-fibre diet seems to be helping with my weight; i have definitely put on weight and appear to be retaing the same. however my skin and joints are not so good as a consequence
; that said it is probably preferable to th cortico-steroids....Hmm..must go and see the quack before the start of term..whoops! starting to go round in circles...time for breakfast!


: Made by John : Web Design :::

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I HATE OXFAM

Walking through town today , I have been accosted by several of OXFAM's offensive young CHUGGERS OXFAM: A society formed by left-wing middle-class twats to assuage their feelings of guilt as they swig their Mouton-Cadet

piano miniature no 3

From the Reference Guide to Epidemiology of the Federal Judicial Center’s Reference Manual on Scientific Evidence, the principal reference for instructing US courts in regard to epidemiology. The Manual states: “…epidemiology cannot objectively prove causation; rather, causation is a judgment for epidemiologists and others interpreting the epidemiological data.” [6], and “.. the existence of some [associated] factors does not ensure that a causal relationship exists. Drawing causal inferences after finding an association and considering these factors requires judgment and searching analysis.” [7] and “ [w]hile the drawing of causal inferences is informed by scientific expertise, it is not a determination that is made by using scientific methodology .”. Thus, while epidemiologists insist that their discipline is a science, clearly it is not the solid experimental science that produces reliable causal connections to fuel new scientific discoveries, successful technological advances, and